When installing your boiler, we can also install a number of system accessories which can help boost performance and increase longevity of your boiler and heating system. See below for our recommended system accessories, and also refer to our Nest Page for intelligent system accessories.
Installed in more than three million homes throughout Europe, ADEY’s MagnaClean® filters collect the damaging black iron oxide sludge that builds-up in heating systems. In doing so, MagnaClean helps reduce heating bills and maintenance costs protecting boilers for longer.
Having invented the Queen’s Award winning MagnaClean filter, ADEY produces an extensive range of filters for all types and sizes of properties and heating systems along with a comprehensive range of premium chemicals.
Fast and effective central heating system flushing with ongoing protection
• Removes virtually ALL suspended black iron oxide in ONE pass • System flushing could now be achieved in as little as TWO hours • Effective system flushing results with ongoing protection • Cleanser remains concentrated within the system throughout the process • Cleanser remains heated within the system throughout the process – More effective • Saves water – Disposal ONLY at the end of the process • Effective, ongoing protection for the boiler for improved performance and efficiency.
Thermostatic Radiator Valve
A thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) is a self-regulating valve fitted to hot water heating system radiator, to control the temperature of a room by changing the flow of hot water to the radiator.
ElectroScale® has been designed to prevent limescale build-up in homes and small commercial properties. The product is a non-polluting electrolytic water conditioner. The electrolytic cell alters the crystal structure of the limescale as it passes through making it less likely to stick to pipes or other surfaces. A ‘fit and forget’ solution, ElectroScale does not require an electrical power supply.
Installation meets the requirement in Part L of the Building Regulations for provision to be made to treat the feed water to water heaters and hot water circuit of combination boilers to reduce the rate of limescale accumulation.
- Immediate long-term limescale protection
- WRAS approved
- Whole house protection
- Designed to last ten years
- No running costs
- No mains power supply required
- Maintenance free
- Part L Building Regulation compliance
- Environmentally friendly
- Energy savings
- Made in the UK
MC1+ and MC3+ Cleaners
High performance MC1+ from ADEY, the makers of the market leading MagnaClean® filter, prevents both system corrosion and limescale deposition. Suitable for both sealed and open vented central heating systems.
High performance MC3+ from ADEY, the makers of the market leading MagnaClean® filter, removes both system corrosion and limescale deposition.
MC3+ central heating system cleaner is a new rapid performing and powerful chemical cleaner specially designed to remove central heating system sludge and debris. Formulated to provide better sludge removal for the average-sized system AND cleans systems with up to 15 radiators.
MC1+ chemical delivers far better central heating system protection than a standard 100 litre inhibitor by future-proofing the system against partial system drain-down. Formulated to provide better protection for the average-sized system AND protect systems with up to 15 radiators.
- Protects against corrosion and scale
- Increased strength high performance inhibitor
- Maintains and restores heating efficiency
Removes sludge, debris and scale
Treats 125 litres
- High concentrate formula
- Helps reduce heating and maintenance bills
- For use in accordance with BS7593:2006
- Suitable for all heating systems